The Seven Gates Of Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura and co. Location Unknown

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Laura and co. Location Unknown Empty Laura and co. Location Unknown

Post by Laura Hollis Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:01 pm

((Laura, LaF and Carmilla. Location: Unknown))

The little red dot on the screen flashed just as Laura took a deep breath. "Hey there, gentle viewers. Long time no see." She started off as she looked towards LaFontaine's phone, currently propped up on a napkin holder, leaning against a pot of sugar so that it could record at eye level. "Sorry we haven't been recording for the past couple of days, LaF's phone ran out of battery. But, thanks to this internet cafe we're in, the phone is charged and we are back in action!" For a moment, she glanced over to LaFontaine, who was using one of the ancient-looking computers in the cafe a little way away, and then to Carmilla, who was buying hot chocolate and coffee for everyone... Using LaFontaine's money, but at least the lazy Vampire was actually being helpful. Actually, she'd been really helpful in the library, comforting Laura when she was feeling hopeless and it had been rather... Awkward. Nice, but awkward.

Remembering that she was supposed to be vlogging, she snapped out of her Carmilla-induced gaze and focused on the task at hand. "Anyway, long story short, we solved the mystery of those weird, old video tapes in the library and eventually it let us go. Only, when we stepped outside, we weren't in Silas, we were in this village of which we don't even know the name. Carm tried asking some locals and... Yeah... They didn't seem too keen to talk to people who had come out of a library that had just TARDIS'ed itself into their little corner of the earth. The only thing we do know is that we're still in Austria. The language we've picked up on here is definitely Austrian so, in theory, we can make our way back to Silas, reunite with Perry and JP and fix my mess!"

By then Carmilla had returned, handing over a mug of hot chocolate which Laura took with a gentle, "Thanks." She tensed slightly as the Vampire sat down next to her in the booth, worried that the closeness would create another awkward situation, but decided to press on with her video regardless. "And I know some of you may think I'm crazy to try fixing things again, especially since my last attempt failed miserably. To be honest, sometimes I think I'm crazy, but... Perry and JP are still in danger, we need to help them. And as for the rest of the campus, well, I think it's what Danny would've wanted. I think she would've wanted Silas to be protected." It still hurt to mention Danny, to think about how her best friend had died - had been betrayed by Theo and died in her arms. Laura had to blink back tears, removing one hand from her mug to push back a stray lock of caramel hair. "So... Yeah. As soon as LaF figures out where we are, we'll start making our way back to Silas to make it safe again. For Danny." A shaky sigh escaped her lips before little human decided to turn to her Vampire company, allowing them to be apart of the video by asking, "Carm, is there anything you want to add?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://thesevengatesofsilas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Laura and co. Location Unknown Empty Re: Laura and co. Location Unknown

Post by S. Lafontaine Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:09 pm

"That hot chocolate better not have costed too much! It's all I've got on me," Laf called, looking away from the painfully slow computer to glare over at Carmilla. She hadn't even bothered to ask Laf if it was okay to borrow their wallet in the first place. She'd just taken it, like it belonged to her or something. "Also, there's this thing called asking to borrow money, instead of just taking it. Not sure if you've heard of the term before, but it exists,"

With that out of the way, Laf turned back to the desktop computer in front of them that had been taking twenty minutes now just to turn on. "Yeah...these computers suck. I miss your laptop," they muttered quietly to Laura. These stupid desktops were absolute junk. There was no chance of getting any info off of them anytime soon. "I'd have a better chance at finding things with my own phone than this peice o-oh finally you load!" Laf turned back to the computer, typing in the Wifi password they'd been provided with earlier upon entering the cafe. "Okay...now...where the hell are we?"
S. Lafontaine
S. Lafontaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Laura couldn't condone Carmilla taking LaF's money without permission, but she also couldn't hold back her smile at the act, because it was just so typically Carm; taking without asking, just like when she took Betty's clothes what seemed like years ago. To think that it had only been, what, 6-ish months? 6-ish months since all of this chaos started. So much had changed within that time, and it was pretty crazy, but maybe some of the change was for the better. "I promise that as soon as I get my wallet back from the Dean's apartment, I'll pay you back for everything." She told her friend, grabbing the wallet from the table and handing it back to it's rightful owner.

After taking a sip of hot chocolate, licking the whipped cream mustache off of her lips, she turned her attention back to the phone. "Because, yeah, that's another issue. We ran out of the apartment so fast once the Corvae started charging in that we kinda, sorta, left everything we needed behind. Luckily LaFontaine had their wallet and phone in their pocket, but my phone and wallet, as well as my laptop, are still back there, and who knows where Vordenberg put Carm's stuff so... We're kind of surviving off of the bank of LaF and one cell phone, which isn't ideal. So, we're going to try and infiltrate the Dean's apartment wen we get back. Hopefully she's not actually there when we do so."

The ginger bio major had started talking about how they wanted to use their phone for research when a 'Eureka' moment occurred. The suddenness caused Laura to jump slightly, almost spilling hot cocoa on herself in the process. Almost immediately she set it down, before she could risk ruining her clothes again and practically clambered over Carmilla in an attempt to get out of the booth. "Sorry, I just- Excuse me one sec. Uhh-" Finally escaping the booth in one piece with bright red cheeks being the only outward sign of her embarrassment - she literally just climbed over her ex, for crying out loud! - the tiny human made her way over to LaFontaine's side and peered down at the slow-loading screen. "What're we going to do if we're more than walking distance away from the Campus?" She asked, tucking some wayward hair behind her ear. "We can't exactly hijack a car-" Although Carm would probably love that idea she secretly thought. "So... Do we just walk anyway and set up camp somewhere along the way?" There had to be a better solution than that, but what?

Last edited by Laura Hollis on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Lafontaine Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:08 am

...Right. They hadn't exactly been through that option yet, had they? Laf sighed, rubbing their temples as they stared almost blankly at the screen. "Laura, please. Can we just..not think of that option now? And you!" They growled, glaring at the computer. "Hurry up and load, dammit. I swear, JP's flashdrive runs faster than all of these desktops combined," At least those words seemed to cause the computer to pick its pace up a bit, and a map of their location finally loaded onto the screen.

"Okay, so it looks like we're only a mile or so away from the school, which is good. We can get there like, today." Laf was already getting up, taking one last sip of their coffee before putting their wallet back in their pocket. It was clear that they were anxious to get back to Silas. Ever since the three had left the apartment, Laf had been worried, though they'd been trying not to show it. Laura was still feeling pretty guilty about having killed Vordenberg, and Carmilla was still broody as ever, though at least she was trying to be comforting. So it was up to Laf to stay sane and focused, even though that was the last thing they were feeling. Perry was still out there. And JP.....

Laf shook their head, trying to clear these thoughts out of their mind as they looked over at Laura and Carm. "You two coming or not?" they asked, raising an eyebrow at the awkward couple.
S. Lafontaine
S. Lafontaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Wow, LaF was... Intense. Laura knew that they had every right to be, but it was still so strange. LaFontaine was usually the laid back one, but with Perry and JP possibly in danger, they were really on the edge, to the point where they were talking to non-sentient computers! Laura couldn't help but feel guilty about it; if she hadn't have killed Vordenberg, Corvae wouldn't have overrun the school and Perry and JP wouldn't be left in a war zone, having to hide from the Dean - did they even know that she was still alive? But, at the same time, if she hadn't have killed Vordenberg... Glancing over to Carmilla for a moment, the journalism student sighed. She couldn't let Vordenberg kill her, she couldn't risk losing that annoying Vampire, and look what happened because of that.

Laura snapped back to attention when LaFontaine mentioned that they were only a mile away from the campus - how oddly convenient - and within seconds the ginger was moving towards the door, not even giving her any time to react before they asked if her and Carmilla were coming. "Oh! Yeah, sure, just..." She glanced towards her unfinished hot cocoa, then towards their friend, and then back to the chocolatey goodness. She whimpered slightly at the thought of having to leave it behind, but then decided to ignore all the consequences, leaning over the booth and grabbing the mug before chugging the boiling liquid down. Ow! Ow! Ow! she chanted in her head as the hot chocolate scalded both her tongue and her throat. Who knew something so delicious could also be so painful?

Once the hot chocolate was gone and she had practically given her mouth 5 degree burns (Not really, maybe that was a little too overdramatic), Laura set down the mug, reached over for the phone and switched it off to preserve battery. She then ran over to LaF's side and exited the cafe, knowing that Carmilla would be reluctantly following behind. "So," Ow!!! Yup, talking with a burnt tongue and throat was painful. "What're we going to do if we get back to Silas and accidentally bump into the Dean? Or Corvae? We have no stakes, no Mace, not even bear spray," Her dad would have a heart attack if he heard about this. "So maybe walking onto campus grounds unarmed is a bad idea. If we want to save Perry and JP, we've got to make sure we survive first, right?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh dear god no! I seriously thought we were over the whole act first think later act but who am I kidding! We've been shut away in the library for god knows how long, I've trying to get Laura out of her depressive state for ages but suprise suprise all we needed was some hot chocolate to get her hero head on again.

"Wow you're on the ball aren't you cupcake" I say sarcasticly as I trail behind the two dimwits reluctantly. Laura turns around and rolls her eyes at me but still has that bright smile plastered on her face.

"Oh come on Carm don't tell me you want to pass up the opportunity to terrorise people" The bright eyed girl slyly told me, I shrug my shoulders but I can't stop my usual smirk from appearing on my face.

"Ok cupcake, let's say that I am on board with this where are we going to start?" I ask, ,making the small girl next to me grin mischievously. Oh god what have I done!
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:37 pm

I knew it! Mention terrorizing people and Carm instantly jumped on board. It was a good thing and a bad thing at the same time: Good because it meant that she was going to be helpful, but bad because people really shouldn't get their kicks out of, you know, hurting other people. But, hey, it always helped to have a super strong, super fast Vampire on your side! Kind of. When Carmilla asked about what we were going to do first, I had to think about it. Like I had said before, we couldn't just walk back onto the campus unarmed. "Well... Maybe we should find some stakes? Or maybe something to protect ourselves from armed Corvae SWAT guys and your mother? That's where we're going to start, and then we'll have to find some way of sneaking back onto the campus so that we can search for JP and Perry." All of this was easier said than done, but we'd figure things out eventually, we just had to go back. I know I messed up horribly, but I couldn't just leave things like this, not when Danny fought so hard to protect Silas; her death couldn't be in vain.

((Accidentally jumped into 1st person. Woopsies ^_^"))
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Lafontaine Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Laf was really beginning to wish they'd thought of giving JP a phone specifically for emergencies like this. Who knew what the hell kind of trouble he was getting himself into? Laf sighed, shaking their head. "You'd think we would have found stakes or some kind of weapon in the library," they scowled with a sigh. "We're gonna have to go in the back way and try not to let any of the Zetas see us," This was gong to be tricky, to say the least, but leave it to Lafontaine to always have a backup plan.

"I say we head to the labs, or the nurses office. We could always stock up on syringes and stab people in the eyes with them." Okay, a bit violent, but Laf was tired and worried about their missing friends, so there wasn't much time to feel horrified by the thought of stabbing people in the eyes with syringes. Doing terrible things to stay alive seemed to be a common thing around here lately.  
S. Lafontaine
S. Lafontaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:48 pm

((Lets see if I can slip back into third person again...))

Ok, so that was... Yeah... Clearly LaF was feeling a bit tense, and they had every right to be, but stabbing the Corvae guys in the eyes with syringes? Even Laura had difficulty swallowing that idea! "As much as I enjoy your, uhh, enthusiasm, I don't think syringes are gonna cut it. All of Corvae have guns, they'd shoot us down instantly. We need something a bit better than syringes, like..." Like what? It's not as if they get guns, too! But they couldn't just waltz in unarmed At that moment, the trio walked past a metal trash can. Thinking on the spot, Laura picked up the lid and gestured to it. "Like this? It could be used like a shield, kind of, and if Captain America can fight off bad guys with just a shield, then so can we, right?" Oh gosh, they really were in over their head, weren't they? It was starting to dawn on Laura just how crazy this was. Going back to Silas armed with only a trash can lid? Against trained professionals with guns? She let out a groan, running a hand through hair hair frustratedly. "I don't know. We've got to go back, but how're we going to take down Corvae? And the Dean? We tried defeating her once and it didn't work, and we don't know how to defeat her successfully... I just wish we knew how to win, you know? Maybe, once we get JP and Perry back, we can go to the Summer Society's building and talk strategies with them?" Laura didn't want Danny to lose any more Summers, so she wouldn't ask them to fight along side her, but maybe they could give her and LaF a few pointers on fighting, that would be great, because Krav Maga and a trash can lid probably wasn't going to be enough to get rid of the Dean and Corvae once and for all.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 pm

"You really think we can take back the school with a piece of tin and some needles?" Carmilla asks sarcasticly, Carmilla slowly walks to the side of the tiny human and huffed as she sat down on the side by them. Carmilla should not be at all suprised that Laura is planning to run into the lions den with no preparation what so ever, this was what Laura does best.
"What about that moody summer that tried to go all Katniss Everdeen on the puppy? Doesn't she hate the Zetas as much as we do? Surely if we can get her on side then we would have more firepower?" Carmilla asks, looking up at the beaming smile on both Luara's and the science nerd's faces. Oh yeah she is just so damn smart some times!!
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Laura wasn't sure what she was more proud of, the fact that Carmilla just inadvertently admitted to knowing about The Hunger Games or that she actually giving suggestions, instead of doing absolutely nothing at all. Either way, it caused a smile to spread across her features, but then it faltered, thinking about how the Summers would probably end up dying. "That's a good idea, but I wouldn't want the Summers to put their lives at risk for us. Maybe we could just talk to Mel about it? She could let us borrow weapons, maybe." But then they still wouldn't stand a chance. There were loads of Corvae members, and just 3 of them, maybe 4 if Mel joined up. Maybe, as much as Laura didn't want to risk their lives, the Summer Society was needed... Heaving a sigh, Laura set down the trash can lid and flopped onto the sidewalk next to Carmilla. "Ok, maybe you're right. We need the firepower, but if any of those girls die because of me... But, as long as we make it 100% clear that they don't have to fight, it should be ok, right?" The tiny blonde was trying to convince herself more than anything and it somewhat worked, lifting the burden eeever so slightly because it wouldn't be as if she was forcing anyone to fight. With that in mind, a focused expression crossed her features as she explained what would be happening next. "Ok, new plan, we sneak onto the campus, go to the Summer's hideout, hopefully not getting seen and killed along the way, and ask Mel for help." Looking up at LaF, she added, "Do you know of any way we can sneak onto campus near their territory? Any gaps in the fence, secret tunnels... Anything?" Hopefully there'd be something, because walking through the main entrance to the campus would probably end in their immediate death.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Lafontaine Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:27 pm

"There is one way," Laf replied with a nod. "It'll take a bit longer, but it's safer than using the main entrance." They sighed, This whole buisness with the Corvae and getting back onto the campus was taking a lot more time than they'd wanted. Perry could still be in huge trouble, and JP.....well no one really knew where he was either. Finding either of them would be like finding a needle in a haystack, especially if even JP hadn't managed to find Perry, which might mean she was....

No. Laf was not going to go there. Their friends were fine. JP and Perry were probably looking for Laf and the others even now. Yeah. They were just fine. At least, Laf hoped they were, though they weren't entirely convinced that something hadn't happened.
S. Lafontaine
S. Lafontaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Ok, so there was a way back onto the campus besides the main entrance. That was good; it meant that there was less chance of them being killed on sight. "If it'll take a little longer, then we'll just have to walk a little faster." Laura pointed out, standing to her feet and picking up the trash can lid - she still wasn't going back without something to protect her from Corvae bullets! As the blonde rose to her feet, she noticed the worried, desperate look in LaFontaine's eyes. She knew exactly what they were going through, having been there when Carmilla was running around the campus, wreaking havoc and trying to attack Vordenberg in her panther form. Laura knew just how badly the 'What if something bad happens's were eating her friend alive right now, so she placed a comforting hand on their shoulder. "Hey, we're going to find them." She reassured LaF. Whether they were going to find them before anything happened to them, though, she couldn't really promise. Laura could only hope for the best.

Her attention then turned back to Carmilla, who was still sat on the ground. With a small smile, the tiny gay held out her hand, helping her ex get up. "Come on, Wednesday Addams," She teased lightly, somewhat reluctantly releasing the taller girl's hand as soon as she was standing. "The sooner we get back and fix this mess, the sooner you can go back to sleeping your days away." And the sooner they could talk things through, because Laura wanted to at least sort through the mess they had made of their relationship. Whether that resulted in getting back together or just remaining friends didn't matter- ok, maybe that was a lie, maybe she'd prefer to try dating again, because she missed Carmilla like crazy, but as long as they got back on good terms, it would be ok. They just needed the time to talk once the chaos was over, is all, but for now, Laura just started walking ahead of LaFontaine and Carmilla, heading in the rough direction of Silas University.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:08 pm

She frowns internally when she feels Laura release her hand, Laura has been the first person in decades that she has fallen in love with and even everything that happened with Mattie she still couldn't help but smile when she felt the smaller girls prescence. Carmilla stands and follows Laura and the science nerd, she can't help but feel this wave of uneasiness that hits her body as she starts to think about the possibility of what could be waiting for the trio at Silas. What if somthing has happened to Betty Crocker and Shortstack, dispite all of the name calling she has become fond of the group of friends. Hell she even began to tolerate Xena before she got herself killed, Carm begins to think about that. Of course Danny and Carmilla didn't see eye to eye and yes they did have a hatred for each other but deep down they shared s connection and that was keeping Laura safe, Danny died fighting to keep Laura safe and for that Carmilla will always be grateful for. The vampire is shaken out of thoughts by the feel of Laura's hand on her arm, she turns to look at the tiny gay and sees the girl looking at her with concern.

"Are you ok Carm?" Laura asks, The vampire looks at Laura and smiles.

"Yeah Cupcske I am" and it was true, she is always ok when Laura is around
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Walking ahead of Laf and Carmilla didn't last very long, and soon Laura fell back to let LaFontaine lead the way. She walked close to Carmilla for a little while, paying no mind to the Vampire, but so she realized that there were a lack of sarcastic comments. 'No lack in broodiness, though, that's for sure.' Laura thought as she glanced up at her ex. She seemed to be thinking about something, and if memory served Laura correctly, thinking usually wasn't a happy thing for Carm. It was like when she had been reading that terribly sad quote from a book and fell into silence, and that concerned the blonde. Of course, when Laura asked if Carmilla was ok, she got a yes in response, but it wasn't enough to convince her. Laura liked to think she knew the centuries old Vampire well enough to know that something wasn't right. Then again, if this semester had taught her anything, it was that she didn't know Carmilla at all. "Are you sure?" She still decided to check, anyway. "Because you seemed kinda deep in thought about about something, and I know we haven't exactly been... Friendly this semester, but if you want to talk about it, you can talk to me." Maybe helping Carmilla with whatever was on her mind would be the first step towards making up for... Everything. Getting Mattie killed, trying to make Carm a hero, getting frustrated when she didn't... There was a lot Laura had to make up for, and she wasn't sure if making up for it was even possible, but she had to try, right?
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:13 pm

She closes her eyes when she hears Laura say that, having a debate with herself whether or not she should talk to Laura I mean she did play a big part in the death of her sister. After a few moments Carmilla sighs and looks up at the small girl next to her.

" I'm just thinking about everything that's happened, everything with Mattie and Vordenberg . I mean I thought killing mother would do good for the school but ever since then it's all gone to hell. Zetas running around stabbing summers in the back, I didn't like Xena but she was brave and she deserved better" Carm huffs out, she really did think that killing maman was the right thing to do but now looking back at it all she wonders if it was best to let mother go along with her business.
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Carmilla started talking about about Mattie, Vordenberg and Danny and Laura's heart sank into her stomach. The entire semester had been a nightmare, and they lost so much. There was so much death and destruction that the weight of it all was almost crushing. Because it really was all Laura's fault, the way she saw it. "I thought getting rid of your mother would fix things, too, but I was so wrong." She confessed, her gaze dropping to her face. "And then I tried fixing it again - tried doing what I thought was right, but it only made things worse. Apparently what I think is right isn't right at all." Taking a slightly shaky breath, Laura removed her hand from Carmilla's shoulder, raking it through her caramel-coloured hair and tried focusing her watery eyes on the Vampire again. "Because of me, we didn't just lose the campus, we lost the people we cared about the most and, Carm, I'm so sorry for that. I know I can't ever be forgiven, but if there's any way I can make it up to you..."

But her actions didn't just result in the loss of lives, it resulted in the loss of their relationship. Laura had pushed Carmilla so hard to be something that she wasn't that it ended up driving her away. It was never her intention to lose Carm during all the chaos and, ever since she had, she had regretted it. "I'm sorry about what happened between us, too." The shorter girl added, not really sure why she decided to start dishing out the apologies now, of all times, but she seemed to be on a roll. "I shouldn't have tried making you be a 'Hero', shouldn't have made you betray your sister or do anything you didn't want to, I just... I messed up so badly, but when I saw that Vordenberg was about to kill, I had a moment of clarity; I realized that I don't care whether you're a hero or villain or something in between, I just care about you exactly the way you are. So... Yeah... I'm sorry for not realizing that sooner." It felt a bit awkward to admit that she still cared for Carmilla, but Laura wasn't exactly expecting a response to it any. For her, it didn't matter whether her broody Vampire ex still liked her - like-liked her - or not, so long as she understood that Laura had realized her mistake and would never make it again.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:55 pm

The vampire kept silent as she listens to Laura talk and apologise, she knows that it's not all the small girls fault. Carm had played a big part in both sets of problems. Carmilla looks on at Laura and places her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"It's not all your fault cupcake, I played a part in what happened. For both things, I should've tried for you but I couldn't and for that I am truly sorry." The vampire clears her throat as she starts to hear her voice crack.

"Everything I told you that night is the truth, you are the only girl I've felt was worth saving since Elle. I was destroyed when you wanted me to be better beacuse I thought I would disappoint you. The girl I fell in love with" Carm admits, she squeezes Laura's shoulder as she feels a few tears begin to well up in her eyes. Goddamn it Vampires don't cry!!
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Laura listened carefully as Carmilla pointed out how she was to blame, too. Even so, the blonde had a hard time believing it. Sure Carmilla had been a little stubborn and pessimistic at times, but the majority of the issues that had been caused stemmed from Laura. She was the one who decided to stay when it would've been safer to run, she was the one who told Danny how to kill Mattie, who put Vordenberg into power, who killed him in the end... All this time, she had been pointing a finger at others and calling them the bad guys, but... What if she was the bad guy? Or what if she was becoming one? Could she change that? Was it too late?

Those thoughts were pushed aside as Carmilla continued to talk, her heart twinging painfully as her ex mentioned being 'Destroyed' when Laura tried to change her. She had caused so much damaged to someone she once viewed as indestructible; only recently had she realized just how vulnerable the Vampire could be. And right now she was witnessing that vulnerability again as Carmilla's unshed tears made her own start to fall. The grip on her shoulder was mirrored in the way that Laura squeezed the handle of the trash can lid she was still holding. "Carm..." For a moment she didn't know what to say. How did she respond to Carmilla admitting that she loved Laura yet again? Heck, Laura couldn't even think right now, let alone respond, because the sound of her rapid heartbeat was taking up all the space in her head. One thing was for sure, though, she certainly wasn't going to respond the way that she did last time. 'If you really loved me then you'd stay.' How could she have said something so manipulative.

"I meant what I said, too." After a moment, the words finally came to her, shaky from the tears but at least she was managing to say something. "I really miss you, Carm. I miss being with you, even though you can be annoyingly messy at times." That was a failed attempt at lightening the mood, Laura had only smiled for a split second before it faded again. "I like you a lot, which is crazy since we've been at each other's throat a lot this semester. I just wish things had worked out differently - that I didn't hurt you so much." She also wished that they could start over, but after all that she had done to Carmilla, Laura wasn't even sure if she deserved a second chance.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Carmilla can't help but let out a soft chuckle at Laura's mention of her messy antics, she's never been one to keep things clean. She looks over At Laura and feels her heart clench at the sight of tears coming out of her eyes, before she could think what she was doing she was walking over to her and wiping the tears away with her thumb. She looks deep in the small girls eyes and just lets her get lost in them, she has never been able to say no to those eyes.

"Please don't cry cupcake, I hate seeing you cry" Carm whispers, she takes her eyes off Laura and needing to feel close to her pulled Laura into her arms and held on in a tight embrace
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Crying in front of her ex was embarrassing, but as soon as Carmilla started wiping away their tears, their brown eyes locking, that embarrassment was cancelled out by her heartbeat, along with, yet again, every single thought in her mind. For a moment she struggled to look away, being drawn in by the care and affection she seemed to find there, but Carm soon broke the intense gaze. By pulling Laura into a hug. The trash can lid dropped to the floor, the clanging noise causing the younger girl to jump before she selfishly wrapped her arms around the taller girl. "I'm only crying because you were starting to." She mumbled as she buried her face into the Vampire's shoulder. Laf had probably heard the trash can lid drop and was probably looking at the two of them, wishing they started moving again, but in this moment, Laura didn't care. She just... Wanted to hold on to Carmilla a little longer, even though she really shouldn't because they weren't dating anymore. God, everything just seemed so messed up right now. Why couldn't things go back to the way they used to be before it all started to go downhill?

A couple minutes of silence passed. Inhaling Carmilla's scent, which surprisingly didn't smell like death, one final time, Laura reluctantly pulled back a little, stepping out of the hug but remaining in front of the other girl. "Sorry. Again." She apologized, drying her eyes with the sleeve of her shark sweatshirt, then awkwardly doing the same to the wet patch of Carm's leather jacket. "Things have just been kinda tough and- and it's all a little overwhelming and I don't really know what I'm doing anymore so..." Taking a shaky breath, Laura tucked some hair behind her ear, trying to figure out where exactly she was going with this. Instead, though, she ended up changing her train of thought to something that was probably more important. "I'm going to go back, because Danny would want me to try to protect the campus, but if you don't want to come you don't have to. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to anymore." Although a part of her hoped that this wouldn't be where they parted ways, Laura would understand if Carmilla decided that she didn't want any part of this mission.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Carmilla watches Laura internally battle with herself trying to decide what she should do, Carmilla knew as soon as Laura announced she was going back to campus then she too would go back.
Carmilla leans down and picks up the fallen trash can lid and holds it up to the small girl.
"I'm not leaving you again Hollis, no matter what happens to us I will always love you and I am not letting you walk into a war zone on your own" the vampire says. Carm wants nothing more than to wrap the girl up in her arms and kiss her all night long but she knows that they need to go and help the sicence nerd find Perry and she will make sure no one else she cares about will fall at the hands of silas.
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:33 pm

It would've been too cliche to say that Laura's heart skipped a beat, but it really did feel like one of those moments, like something you saw in a weird romance/supernatural/action movie - oh gosh, had they turned into the Twilight Saga?! No, this definitely wasn't the Twilight Saga. Edward has already tried to protect Bella from danger, but Laura's... The Vampire that Laura knew was fighting alongside her. This Vampire somehow still loved her, even after she got her sister killed, which was insane, but it felt so great to hear because that meant that maybe Laura hadn't entirely messed up their relationship after all. The revelation finally brought a permanent smile to little Laura's face.

But how did she address this? Carm liked her, and she liked her back. You think it'd be easy to just say 'Hey, do you want to start dating again?' but it really wasn't. Because even though Carmilla still loved her, Laura still couldn't help but feel guilty for all the pain she put the older girl through, and she couldn't even guarantee that she wouldn't make more mistakes in the future; relationships were still a pretty new thing for the blonde, and she clearly had a lot more learning to do. Knowing that she was still capable of hurting her ex, knowing that she had already caused way too much pain to even really deserve a second chance, Laura debated it for a moment, taking back the trash can lid and biting her lower lip as she went back and forth in her mind.

Eventually, Laura finally made up her mind: Even though she wasn't ready to admit it out loud quite yet, she kinda loved Carmilla too - ok, there wasn't really a 'Kinda' involved, but you get the point - and she was just too selfish to let the opportunity to start their relationship afresh slip by. "This probably isn't the best time to talk about it-" It really wasn't the best time to talk about it. "But... If there was any way for us to start over... What would it take for that to happen?" She couldn't even bring herself to look at Carmilla, too nervous about the response she would receive. Hopefully it'd be a good response and Laura would only have to grovel a little before the broody Vampire, who'd probably take a little delight in seeing Laura beg forgiveness, decided to let them get back together. Still, that hope wasn't enough to stop the tiny gay from suddenly finding her shoe laces so fascinating!
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Carmilla stayed still and silent as she takes in what Laura has just asked her, what would it take for them to get back together. Carmilla knows how wrong it is to still be in love with the girl who tried to change you, who helped play a part in killing your sister and yet here you are itching to feel those soft lips on hers. The Vampire sees that Laura is now gazing intensely at her shoes, wringing her small soft hands together. It was little things like this that made her smile, the small adorakable human being all nervous and jittery, it truly made a smile appear on her face.

"You tried to make me change into a hero, you betrayed my trust and got my sister killed by gingersnap. I should hate you" I state, I can see Laura's body stiffen as I say this to her.

"But I can't, i miss the way you would always make sure I had a cup of fresh blood in the morning. I miss the feeling of holding you while we sleep and kissing you while we cuddle. I love you Laura and it kills me beacuse I can't be this hero you want. But I will try, we are going to go to silas and we are going to rescue Betty Crocker and Shortstack, we are going to avenge Lawrence's death and we are going to do this by each other's sides. I can't promise that I won't hurt you again but life is too short and if we are going to go back into a warzone then we need to go with each other" she states, she then stomps over to Laura and gently lifts her chin in her hands to make her face the vampire.
"I need my partner in crime back hollis" she says as she presses her lips onto the smaller girls lips, kissing her with everything she has trying to portray the love she feels into this one kiss
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:38 am

Clearly things had gotten off to a bad start. Carmilla had started listing all the reasons why she should hate Laura, and it was all understandable, and she was probably saying all of this to point out that while she may still have feelings for the tiny gay, she didn't want to get back together, because didn't want to get back together. Everything Carm listed off made Laura flinch, and for a moment her eyes closed as she anticipated a resounding no.

But then Carmilla's response changed course. Opening her eyes, Laura took in everything she was hearing; all of the things her ex missed about their relationship, how they were going to go back and get the others together... How she couldn't promise that she wouldn't hurt Laura. It was funny how the small girl had been thinking the opposite just a minute ago - how she couldn't promise not to hurt Carmilla again. It seems that they had similar concerns about trying to start over again. The fact that Carm seemed to miss her so much gave Laura hope that, maybe, just maybe, she wanted to give things a second attempt.

And seconds later that 'Maybe' was proven. The broody Vampire had lifted up her chin, told Laura that she needed her back, and was now giving her a kiss which Laura gently responded to. God, how she had missed this. How she had missed seeing Carm's affectionate side and getting to be affectionate in return. Laura hadn't been kidding when she said that she missed Carmilla like someone cut a hole in her, but as they kissed and made up, she could feel that hole filling itself back up.

Laura's free hand moved up into Carmilla's hair, while the other gripped her trash can 'Shield' tighter, making sure that there was no way that it could drop again and potentially ruin the moment. After a little while, their lips reluctantly separated and Laura's hand slipped down to rest on her... Girlfriend? Still ex? No, probably girlfriend again now... Anywho, her hand slipped down to rest on Carmilla's neck, an uncontrollable grin lighting her features. "Hey, you don't have to try to be a hero," She said in response to Carm's speech prior to the kiss, wanting to get this out before she forgot to say it entirely. "I've decided that I don't really want a hero, I just want you, the moody punk rock Vampire... Although, you know, maybe you could be a little more supportive of my crazy plans." A slight laugh escaped her lips before she looked at the practically-non-existent space between them and the way Carmilla was gazing at her, thinking back on what exactly happened 10 seconds ago and the thoughts that had soon followed it. Without thinking, she voice those thoughts out loud in one simple, but probably pretty damn obvious question. "So this means we're dating again, right?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next