The Seven Gates Of Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura and co. Location Unknown

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laura and co. Location Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura and co. Location Unknown

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Carm smirks as Laura stumbles slightly as she asks if we are back together, she places her hand on the smaller girls cheek and strokes it gently.
"It's going to be dangerous going back to the campus but I meant what I said that I'm going to be by your side through this all and I want nothing more than to be able to call you mine again" I say gently, i caress her cheek as I say this. Just loving the feeling of having her close again
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Laura and co. Location Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura and co. Location Unknown

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Laura felt herself leaning into Carmilla's touch. It was like a reflex, an instant reaction to the touch that didn't require any thought, it just happened. Listening to the Vampire's words, she felt a weight being lifted off of her shoulders as it was confirmed that Carm wanted to call Laura her's again. It was a possessive way to put it, and Laura wasn't a fan of the possessive side of Carmilla, but for now she'd let it slide, responding with an "In which case, consider me all yours again." They were dating again. They were actually back together! And whe that left Laura feeling happier than she had been in a long while, she was also worried about messing things up again. God, she really hoped nothing else went wrong between them!

After giving Carm another quick kiss, Laura took hold of her girlfriend's hand, lacing their fingers together, and looked down the street. LaFontaine was quite a distance away but had stopped and was now looking back at the two slow-coaches. They were too far away for Laura to be able to see their facial expressions, but it still caused the blonde to blush, embarrassed at the thought of Laf witnessing her and Carm having an affectionate moment.  "Anyway, so, uhh, back to 'Operation Save Silas And Our Friends'." She declared, continuing to walk down the street and watching as LaFontaine walked ahead again. "So, if you're dating the one with the super awesome trash-can shield, does that mean you're the Peggy Carter to my Captain America?" She teased Carmilla as they walked, knowing how much the Vampire had hated watching Agent Carter with her this semester.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://thesevengatesofsilas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Carmilla groans internally at the mention of that show Laura made me watch when all I wanted to do was fall asleep with the tiny girl, before she can snark out a response she stops herself. This is exactly what she needs to do, take an intrest in what Laura likes and if that means having to watch more of that awful show then that is what the vampire will do.

"Haha I guess so, listen Laura if after we deal with this mess you want to watch that show again then I will be happy to accompany you" the broody vampire mumbles out, she knows that it might sound stupid to the ginger but if they were going to try again with the relationship then they needed to do it right and that meant showing intrest in other things.
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Wait, Carmilla was ok with being compared to Peggy Carter? She was willing to watch the show again? It was almost too good to be true and Laura struggled to believe it, so she raised an eyebrow at the Vampire and decided to make sure she heard correctly. "You'd re-watch Agent Carter with me? Even though you complained so much the first time? And you wont complain this time?" Of course, Laura probably wouldn't re-watch Agent Carter just yet - that would be saved for the week before Season 2 came out - but it was still useful information to have because, if Carm was willing to re-watch Agent Carter with her, what else would she be willing to watch. Maybe it was about time Laura properly introduced the Vampire to a certain Doctor with a current love for electric guitars and sonic sunglasses!
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:47 pm

She looked at the raised eyebrow Laura was giving her, she knows it must sound crazy but she could also see the cogs turning in her brain.

"Yeah it's somthing you are interested in and I want to give it a go and if I complain then I will let you do what you want with me" the vampire says, she can see Laura's face brighten up with what I assume is glee. She walks and intertwines the two fingers together.

"Hey maybe if I'm a real good vampire then I could get a reward?" She asks hopeful. Maybe being less of a grumbler will get her some rewards!!
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:18 pm

So Carm was actually serious about this? Hmm... "How about this;" Laura started, grinning at the thought of Carmilla actually agreeing to watch a show with her. "Once all of this chaos has been fixed and things have died down, we'll watch Doctor Who together. I'll let you pick the series, but please please consider choosing either one of David Tennant's series, or one of Peter Capaldi's series. If you complain more than three times through the series, you have to watch the remaining four Twilight movies." She grinned mischievously at her punishment. The broody Vampire had already hated the first movie, so watching the other four movies would be pure torture, the kind of torture that Laura would love to watch. "As for rewards... We'll see." The tiny human figured she'd let Carmilla's mind wander a little, reward-wise. She figured that Carm had meant kisses as a reward or... Other sexual things, and kisses would definitely be one of the rewards, but Laura wanted to play a little coy for once and leave her girlfriend guessing.

It probably sounded silly to Laf, who they were catching up with, to start planning little things like watching tv shows together, especially considering the fact that they were in the middle of what could quite possibly turn into a giant turf war on the campus and their lives were in danger, but it was just... Nice. It was nice to take their minds off of the stressful things - think about peaceful moments that could happen in the future. And maybe thinking about future peaceful moments would stop all of the pressure from weighing down on her like it did this semester. Maybe the daydream would keep her a little more sane and less prone to breaking down. Then again, maybe not.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmillaKarnstein Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Since when did Laura become a tease, Carm stays silent as she takes Laura's words in. The vampire can't help smiling as she walks hand in hand with the tiny gay, she allows her mind to drift back to their first meeting. That moment when she kicked open that door and set her eyes on her new roommate, she thinks back to that day when Lawrence rescues her from the pit and brings her back to Laura witch ended with a lot of kissing.
That was a turning point in carms opinion of the big red giant, yeah the vampire still strongly disliked the tall girl but she also felt thankful towards Danny. She was the one that brought her back to the girl she loves.
CarmillaKarnstein
CarmillaKarnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Walking through the village and getting to the secret entrance Laf had mentioned was the easy part of this whole mission. Everything else was going to be a whole lot harder, as Laura soon discovered. Sure, the entrance itself was well hidden by a bunch of bushes and trees, but between the greenery and the Summer Society building was a moderately-sized stretch of grass. That was currently being patrolled by two armed members of the Corvae SWAT team. "Ok. Not good." Laura whispered, biting her lip as she looked between she two friends. What to do, what to do? Her first idea - to dig into the ground in order to access one of the tunnels that the campus was crawling with - was, upon reflection, an incredibly bad one what would definitely cause Carm to roll her eyes so... Yeah... Best not to voice that idea.

Wait a sec, Carmilla! Carmilla who could do that poofy thing and disappear in a puff of smoke! Was that a 'Broody vampire only' thing or could Carm make anyone disappear in smoke? Could she magically transport them into the Summer Society? It was at least worth asking, right? "Hey, Carm?" Laura spoke up, keeping her voice at a whispering volume so that the Corvae guys didn't overhear her. "I don't suppose you can do your smoke-disappearance thing to all three of us, right?" If the Vampire couldn't, then Laura would have to think of another way. Maybe they could knock the guys out before they were noticed? Or maybe they'd just be able to sneak past while they weren't looking?
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2